Ride on the lush, off-road jungle trails of Puerto Vallarta along the beautiful Bay of Banderas, all the way to a remote Mexican fishing village where you can enjoy fish tacos and seafood.
Private Puerto Vallarta Yelapa Boat Tour
Duration: 6 hours
- Private Boat Tour Includes 2 People
- Additional Adults Age 16 and Up
- Additional Children Under Age 16 Years
Relax on a private Yelapa boat tour
This private boat tour of Banderas Bay takes you off the beaten track to discover local spots not normally found on a typical tour of Puerto Vallarta. Get ready to snorkel with tropical fish, explore remote beaches, find hidden waterfalls, and taste freshly caught seafood on this unforgettable private tour!
This expertly curated tour is a must for anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta. Guests are welcome to bring refreshments aboard to enjoy while we cruise along the breathtaking coastline. Take in spectacular views of Banderas Bay, the seventh largest bay in the world, on our way to Yelapa, a charming beach town located at the bay’s southernmost cove. This beautiful town is one of Mexico’s best-kept secrets, offering an unspoiled oasis to all who visit.
This Puerto Vallarta boat tour gives you the opportunity to experience several water activities all in one fun day, including swimming, snorkeling, discovering waterfalls, and more. Book your boat tour online!
- Equipment: Join us on board a traditional modest sized panga (boat).
- Included: Snorkel equipment, bilingual guide, ice chest, and free photos and videos of your experience!
- A cooler with ice will be provided for any snacks or beverages you choose to bring along with you. There are a few convenience stores located at Boca de Tomatlan for these items.
What to Bring
Swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, and Mexican Pesos for restaurants, souvenirs, incidentals & gratuities. Guests are welcome to bring beverages and snacks for the boat ride.