These islands are home to a vast colony of seabirds, such as the true pirate of the sky, the magnificent frigatebird, egrets, herons, seagulls, pelicans, brown boobies and the world-famous Galapagos blue-footed booby.
Duration: 8 hours
Availability: Monday – Friday
Visit the “Magical Town” With Us!
Visit Sayulita and San Pancho, two beautiful beaches located in the Riviera Nayarit. Sayulita is one of Mexico’s surfing meccas and has been thriving throughout the past years, becoming an international destination and a “magical town” by Mexican standards.
We begin by touring the downtown area where we have time to look around and enjoy the visit to our leisure. Afterwards, we visit Playa de Los Muertos, located near the local cemetery. Then, it’s time to head out to San Pancho, where we visit a Community Center and Mexcolate, a traditional artisan cocoa factory.
The Entre Amigos Project at the community center is a very successful community project that has attracted participants and followers from all over the world. You don’t want to miss a chance to see it for yourself!
After our visit to the chocolate factory, enjoy leisure time on San Pancho Beach.
- Air-conditioned round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Certified bilingual tour guide
- Walking tour through Sayulita downtown
- Free time for shopping in Sayulita
- Visit to Entre Amigos community
- Visit local artisan chocolate factory
- Leisure time at San Pancho Beach
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, bug spray, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities.