Experience two amazing Puerto Vallarta activities! This combo tour lets you ride ATVs along the Bay of Banderas before you take to the trees on a Sierra Madre zip line tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Availability: Monday – Saturday
Ride along Banderas Bay on this Puerto Vallarta ATV tour
Explore the breathtaking coast of the Bay of Banderas on this incredible Coast and Jungle Adventure! Travel along a lush, off-road jungle trail to a traditional Mexican fishing town on one of our most popular tours.
Ride through the historical city of Vallarta and pass by the scenic Malecon by the shore. Experience the city’s vibrant culture and catch a glimpse of its famous bronze statues. After exploring the coastline, get ready for a 25-minute off-road ride through the tropical jungle to the rejuvenating Mismaloya River, where you can take a dip in the river’s refreshing natural pools.
End your ATV tour in Puerto Vallarta by winding your way back out of the jungle and up the coast to a charming Mexican fishing town. Carved into a small bay, this village sits on the intersection between the river and the ocean, where the gentle breezes are always refreshing. Kick off your shoes and bury your feet in the sand as you snack on mouthwatering fish tacos and other fresh seafood.
Helmets, gas, a bilingual tour guide, and free photos and videos of your experience are all included on this tour.
What to Bring:
- Please bring your valid driver’s license and credit card for check-in.
- We also recommend bringing the following items with you: closed-toe shoes (water shoes recommended), sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit (bathrooms will be available for changing during the tour), towels, bug spray, cash for food, and gratuities for your guide
- Please note: This tour includes a cruising ride along the beautiful South Shore of Puerto Vallarta with 30% of the tour being off-road riding and 70% paved roads.
- In Mexico, it is customary to tip for services such as tour guides between 10 to 15 percent of the total price paid for the tour.
- Lunch is not included. If you decide to eat lunch, plan on spending anywhere between $10.00 to $25.00 USD ($125.00 pesos to $310.00 pesos) per person on food.
- While It is not required, we do recommend bringing Mexican pesos for any purchases during the tour.