Ride on the lush, off-road jungle trails of Puerto Vallarta along the beautiful Bay of Banderas, all the way to a remote Mexican fishing village where you can enjoy fish tacos and seafood.
Sierra Madre | ATV Mountain Adventure
Duration: 4 hours
Availability: Monday – Saturday
- Must Have Valid Drivers License
- One Person ATV
- Two Person ATV Price is for 2 Guests
Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
This River Cuale/Paso Ancho Tour takes you through charming Mexican villages outside the crowded areas of Puerto Vallarta. Travel along the Cuale River into the luxuriant Sierra Madre Mountains for a unique and exciting ATV tour you won’t soon forget.
Ride along the scenic Malecon on the shores of old colonial Vallarta on your way to the river trails.
Take a look at the city’s iconic modern bronze sculptures and witness the dynamic culture evident throughout Vallarta.
Then, ride through the back streets of Puerto Vallarta and into the surrounding villages, where you will experience friendly people and breathtaking views. Next, splash through the lush jungle on a river trail that winds into the Sierra Madre mountain range.
Stop at a riverside restaurant on your way out of the jungle, where you can enjoy traditional Mexican dishes and refreshments before finally making your way back to home base. Pass by the famous Casa Kimberly, Elizabeth Taylor’s 1960s home, as you wind through the back roads of Puerto Vallarta on your return voyage.
Helmets, gas, a bilingual tour guide, and free photos and videos of your experience are all included on this tour.
What to Bring:
- Please bring your valid driver’s license and credit card for check-in.
- We also recommend bringing the following items with you: closed-toe shoes (water shoes recommended), sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit (bathrooms will be available for changing during the tour), towels, bug spray, cash for food, and gratuities for your guide
- Please note: This tour includes a cruising ride along the beautiful South Shore of Puerto Vallarta with 30% of the tour being off-road riding and 70% paved roads.
- In Mexico, it is customary to tip for services such as tour guides between 10 to 15 percent of the total price paid for the tour.
- Lunch is not included. If you decide to eat lunch, plan on spending anywhere between $10.00 to $25.00 USD ($125.00 pesos to $310.00 pesos) per person on food.
- While It is not required, we do recommend bringing Mexican pesos for any purchases during the tour.