Ride on the lush, off-road jungle trails of Puerto Vallarta along the beautiful Bay of Banderas, all the way to a remote Mexican fishing village where you can enjoy fish tacos and seafood.
Duration: 4 hours
- Private Boat Tour 2 People
- Additional Adults Ages 16 and Up
- Additional Children Under Age 16 Years
Enjoy this private Puerto Vallarta boat tour to Los Arcos
Want to spend a memorable day on the water on your own private Puerto Vallarta boat tour? This once-in-a-lifetime experience takes you through the beautiful Banderas Bay to Las Animas Bay and Los Arcos National Park. You won’t want to miss this incredible adventure!
Your day begins when you are picked up at Los Muertos Pier in Zona Romantica. This private tour then takes you off the beaten path to explore local spots by boat. The places we visit are not normally found on your typical Puerto Vallarta boat tour, so you’re in for a real treat!
You can expect to explore secluded beaches and taste local, freshly caught seafood. This tour also offers some amazing Puerto Vallarta snorkeling opportunities, especially at Los Arcos, home to a vibrant reef teeming with marine life. Watch as hundreds of tropical fish swim around the arches and caves in the clear water.
Finally, take a personal tour of Las Animas Beach, a day tour favorite featuring emerald green waters, warm sand, and a diverse assortment of restaurants and vendors. The views from the shore are breathtaking.
This locally crafted tour is a must-do for everyone visiting Puerto Vallarta. Guests are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy onboard while coasting along the scenic Banderas Bay.
Reserve your tour date online today!
- Equipment: Join us on board a traditional modest sized panga (boat).
- Included: Snorkel equipment, bilingual guide, ice chest, and free photos and videos of your experience!
- A cooler with ice will be provided for any snacks or beverages you choose to bring along with you. There are a few convenience stores located at the Los Muertos Pier pick-up location.
What to Bring
Swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, and Mexican Pesos for restaurants, souvenirs, incidentals, and gratuities. Guests are also welcome to bring beverages and snacks for the boat ride.