Ride on the lush, off-road jungle trails of Puerto Vallarta along the beautiful Bay of Banderas, all the way to a remote Mexican fishing village where you can enjoy fish tacos and seafood.
Botanical Gardens ATV Tour
Duration: 5 hours
- Must Have Valid Drivers License
- One Person ATV
- Two Person ATV Includes 2 Guests
See the beautiful botanical gardens on this Puerto Vallarta ATV tour
See the stunning botanical gardens on this Puerto Vallarta ATV tour!
On this Botanical Island Tour, drive through the beautifully preserved colonial town of Puerto Vallarta on your own ATV! Ride along the scenic coastline and into the Sierra Madre mountains, home to Puerto Vallarta’s famous Botanical Gardens.
Discover Puerto Vallarta’s vibrant assortment of restaurants, shops and authentic vendors as you cruise through the town. Ride past the spectacular Malecon by the shore for a glimpse of the city’s iconic bronze statues.
As you cruise out of town, take in some spectacular views of the lush Sierra Madre mountain range. Experience the beauty of the Pacific coastline as the ocean breeze blows through your hair. Make a stop at the Los Arcos Bird Sanctuary, a wildlife preserve that attracts bird watchers from all over the globe, who come to admire the rare species of sea birds that call this sanctuary home.
Finally, step into the breathtaking Botanical Gardens, where you can see a splendid exhibition of colorful orchids, exotic beetles, and rare butterflies. Take a relaxing stroll through the manicured gardens and jungle trails, take a swim in the refreshing pools of the Los Horcones River, and enjoy unparalleled views from the upper deck of the Main Hacienda. And don’t forget to look out for the wild vanilla orchid plant winding its way up ancient, towering trees!
Get ready to experience the natural wonders of the Pacific coastline on this unforgettable ATV tour! Book your Puerto Vallarta ATV tour online today!
Included: Gas, helmets, a bilingual tour guide, and free photos and videos of your experience
What to Bring:
- Please bring your valid driver’s license and credit card for check-in.
- We also recommend bringing the following items with you: closed-toe shoes (water shoes recommended), sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit (bathrooms will be available for changing during the tour), towels, bug spray, cash for food, and gratuities for your guide
- Please note: This tour includes a cruising ride along the beautiful South Shore of Puerto Vallarta with 30% of the tour being off-road riding and 70% paved roads.
- In Mexico, it is customary to tip for services such as tour guides between 10 to 15 percent of the total price paid for the tour.
- Lunch is not included. If you decide to eat lunch, plan on spending anywhere between $10.00 to $25.00 USD ($125.00 pesos to $310.00 pesos) per person on food.
- While It is not required, we do recommend bringing Mexican pesos for any purchases during the tour.